Site Map

Town of Blanca Colorado

More Around Town

Home

History

AroundTown

MoreAroundTown

StillMoreTown

Government

The old Adobe Gymnasium was the site of many dances and basketball games from the 1940's until the Blanca school was consolidated with Ft. Garland's in 1956. In private hands now, the gym needs extensive restoration.

Broadway Avenue looking North toward Mt Blanca is one of the main arteries in the Town.

News

SurroundingArea

Staff

Pictures

Demographics

Contact

Links

The Saint James Catholic Church was built in the 1930's or early 1940's. A mission church of the San Luis parish, Mass is held once a month during the summer months.

The United for Christ Community Church is housed in one of the oldest buildings in Blanca. Originally built in 1910 by the Methodists, it has been in constant use as a place of worship for many in the Town and from the surrounding area.

 
Click on an image for a larger view and more information.
  Jean Butler 2014