When the Town was founded in 1908, the residents held church services in the school building which was merely the top floor of a business in Town. Services were also held in the Town Hall.
In 1910, the Methodist congregation built the above building and services were moved from the school. The building has been a place of worship for the community for the last 99 years.
The Official Website of the Town of Blanca
Designed and Built by Jean Butler
© Jean Butler 214
Back to More Around Town Page
Back to Pictures Page