As the contracts for the land lottery were paid, a certificate like the one above was issued. This one shows that Whitlock Parsons had fully paid his contract by March 23, 1908 for one farm or ranch and one lot in the new town for the August 8,1908 allotment drawing. Note that the size of the farm or ranch is not specified and that the certificate indicates that the land comes with a perpetual water right.
A receipt for the June 1907 payment on contract number 2858 shows Whitlock Parsons made his monthly $10 payment on the $150 contract.
The certificate and the payment receipt are in the permanent collection of the Town of Blanca.
The Official Website of the Town of Blanca
Designed and Built by Jean Butler
© Jean Butler 2004-2006
Back to History Page