Park serves the children of the community.
Enlarged in the early 1980's, the park is
extensively used during the summer and good days
Equiped with swings, climbing bars,
slides, and a tennis/basketball court, it is used
by all ages. The park also features a covered
The old rock well house was
originally in the center of the intersection of
Main Street and Broadway. When Main Street became
Highway 160, the well house was moved to the
present position on the northeast corner of the
intersection. The original well was an artesian
drilled in 1908-1909 to serve the whole community
in the early years of the Town.